MCTC offers a variety of weekly programs for adults throughout the year. These adult programs range from ball machine drill camps to competitive match play. These programs provide experiences that might not be found in just a booked court.
Match Play / USTA
- Ladies Flights – Friday 9:00am-10:30am
- Ladies Cups
- Ladies Night – Thursday 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Women’s Adult, Sr. and Mixed USTA Teams and Practices. Our Teams range from NTRP 2.5-4.0 Levels.
- Men’s Night – Tuesdays 7:30pm-9:00pm.
- Men’s Flights – Thursdays 7:30pm-9:00pm and 9:00pm-10:30pm. Weekly doubles competition between 3.0-3.5 (7:30pm) and 3.5-4.5 (9:00pm) players.
- Sunday Morning Working Stiff group. 6:00am-9:00am – rotational doubles between strong 3.5-4.5 players.
- The Club has Men’s Adult 18’s, 40’s, 55’s, and 65’s Sr. and Mixed USTA Teams and Practices. Our Teams range from NTRP 3.0-4.5 Levels.
Clinics / Drills
Ball Machine Boot Camps:
Held most Sat & Sun morning from 9am-10:30am. Format involves coach setting up different drills on the ball machine while listening to music. All levels welcome. In person sign-up required. Saturdays: Coach Ted Kim. Sundays: Professor Byron Mark
Sunday Adult Beginning:
An introductory class oriented towards beginning players to 2.5 NTRP level players. Class will cover basic forehand and backhand ground strokes. Serves, volleys, and rules will also be covered. A great way to get into the game and to improve to a 2.5 level. Classes are held on Sunday 12 noon to 1:30pm. A minimum of four, maximum of eight people are required for the class to be held. For more information and to register call MCTC at (425) 224-4167.
We host Adult, Jr. and Mixed Tournaments throughout the year. During the Holidays we have an Adult Potluck/Gift Exchange and in January Avanti Sports host it’s Annual Tennis Show/ Demo Day featuring the new Products from Babolat, Head, Wilson and Yonex.