MCTC offers a variety of weekly programs for adults throughout the year. These adult programs range from ball machine drill camps to competitive match play. These programs provide experiences that might not be found in just a booked court.
Match Play / USTA
- Ladies Flights – Friday 9:00am-10:30am
- Ladies Cups
- Ladies Night – Thursday 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Women’s Adult, Sr. and Mixed USTA Teams and Practices. Our Teams range from NTRP 2.5-4.0 Levels.
- Men’s Night – Tuesdays 7:30pm-9:00pm.
- Men’s Flights – Thursdays 7:30pm-9:00pm and 9:00pm-10:30pm. Weekly doubles competition between 3.0-3.5 (7:30pm) and 3.5-4.5 (9:00pm) players.
- Sunday Morning Working Stiff group. 6:00am-9:00am – rotational doubles between strong 3.5-4.5 players.
- The Club has Men’s Adult 18’s, 40’s, 55’s, and 65’s Sr. and Mixed USTA Teams and Practices. Our Teams range from NTRP 3.0-4.5 Levels.
Clinics / Drills
Ball Machine Boot Camps:
Held most Sat & Sun morning from 9am-10:30am. Format involves coach setting up different drills on the ball machine while listening to music. All levels welcome. Please sign up in advance by calling (425) 224-4167 or in person. Saturdays: Coach Carl Bergquist. Sundays: Coach Byron Mark. Minimum of four players, maximum of eight.
Fees: $10+tx Members; $28.48+tx Non-Members
Drop-In Fees (No Sign-Up) : $15.40+tx Members; $33.45+tx Non-Members
Will be held on a weekend (Dates TBD, Sat & Sun) from 3pm-6pm at MCTC.
This mini-camp will cover basic forehand, backhand, volley, and serve technique. Will also cover scoring and rules for singles and doubles play.
Camp will be taught by Coach Roger Mark and Coach Ian.
To register, call MCTC at (425) 224-4167, or register in person at MCTC.
Fees: $122+tx Members; $170+tx Non-Members
To get on the Interest list, Please email @millcreektennisclub
We host Adult, Jr. and Mixed Tournaments throughout the year. During the Holidays we have an Adult Potluck/Gift Exchange and in January Avanti Sports host it’s Annual Tennis Show/ Demo Day featuring the new Products from Babolat, Head, Wilson and Yonex.