MCTC will be updating our Covid Policies as follows:
1. Proof of vaccination will no longer be required.
2. Masks will be optional on and off the courts. Masks will be required on the court in all Ball Machine Boot Camps and Fri, Sat, and Sun Jr programs due to their high density of players to the court.
3. If you are sick or have tested positive, please inform us ASAP so we can contact those who were in close proximity. We ask you to quarantine for 5-10 days and test negative before returning to the club.
4. Court Reservations Required (We need to know who is using the courts for contact tracing requirements). Call 425-224-4167 to schedule a reservation.
5. Arrive only 10 mins before your court time. Check in with the front desk for your temperature check and court assignment.
6. Wash your hands before and after your court session.
7. Cover coughs & sneezes. Avoid touching your face during your court session.
8. Practice Social Distancing: Maintain a minimum of 6 ft distance between other players and coaches on and off courts. Avoid sitting on the benches and congregating.
9. No hand shaking, high fives, or chest bumps. Do not switch sides on odd games.
10. To clear errant balls use your racquet to flick or your foot to kick the ball.
11. Use the hand sanitizers provided on court.
12. Wash your hands immediately after your court time.
13. Bring H20, the Water Station is temporarily closed.
14. For Safety, the Showers and Weight Room are closed. Towel service is temporarily suspended.