1. Stay home if you are sick or feel ill. Call MCTC: 425-224-4167 at least 3 hours before court time as a courtesy. With the proper notice we can offer the court to another Member from the wait list. There will be no late penalty. For tennis programs, a credit will be pro-rated to the player.
2. Court Reservations Required (We need to know who is using the courts for contact tracing requirements). Call 425-224-4167 to schedule a reservation.
3. Arrive only 10 mins before your court time. Check in with the front desk for your temperature check and court assignment.
4. Wear a personal mask. It will be required for entry to the club and ON AND OFF the courts for the safety of other Club Members and our Staff. When playing, wearing a mask is required.
5. We will take temperatures upon club entry. If you are past the limit, 100.1 °F, you will be asked to go home for everyone’s safety.
6. Wash your hands before and after your court session.
7. Cover coughs & sneezes. Avoid touching your face during your court session.
8. Practice Social Distancing: Maintain a minimum of 6 ft distance between other players and coaches on and off courts. Avoid sitting on the benches and congregating.
10. No hand shaking, high fives, or chest bumps. Do not switch sides on odd games.
11. To clear errant balls use your racquet to flick or your foot to kick the ball.
12. Use the hand sanitizers provided on court.
13. Wash your hands immediately after your court time.
14. Bring H20, the Water Station is temporarily closed.
15. For Safety, the Showers and Weight Room are closed. Towel service is temporarily suspended.